GIFTS UNDER $100
On a budget this holiday season?! I’ve got you with this gift guide of my gifts under $100! I’m all about finding awesome pieces without breaking the bank. Here are my faves!
- TRAVEL ESPRESSO MAKER – I mean the name itself makes me want to buy like 50 of them! For the coffee lover that is always in a hurry…this gift is perfecto!
- DIPTQUE CANDLES – These are the best candles for anytime of the year. I always have at least one burning in my house at all times!
- SUGARFINA – For the friend with a sweet tooth, some of the best candy that I have ever had. And who doesn’t love a fancy candy?
- ZODAX VASE – Never show up to a party empty handed! Show up with a beautiful vase filled with flowers and you’re sure to be the favorite child! The pretty black and white design goes with any home decor.
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY – This palette is in my everyday eye makeup routine! You can’t go wrong with this for the beauty lover. It goes with every skill level and every shade of skin, hair and eyes!
- FAUX FUR THROW – The fanciest and most beautiful throw, and a throw is something people use over and over and they’ll always think of you!
- ORIBE GIFT SET – Anyone that likes to try new beauty items is sure to be so excited to unwrap this. There are so many great items in here to try and the scents of these products are as bomb as the products themselves.
- LE CREUSET – Y’all know that this is one of my favorite brands! Under $100 and comes with mini cocottes and a cookbook. THE BEST!!!
- UGG SLIPPERS – Such a great gift and you and I both know you need to replace those old house shoes…
- SLIP PILLOWCASE – I have these on every pillow in my house! They are a game changer for your hair and skin. Perfect for a mother or mother in law!
I hope this helps all of you out with your holiday shopping! Don’t forget I do constant content around gift guides on my YouTube channel as well! Find that HERE and I hope you’re all feeling all the JOY of the holiday season, and remembering what it’s really all about.