Jasmine Sweet is a Marketing Project Manager at iHeartRadio and a lifestyle blogger in Nashville who has been featured in the Huffington Post, Southern Weddings, Everything Girls Love, and Forbes. She started blogging 9 years ago and never looked back, making her blog her portfolio and her life.
I promise this conversation does not disappoint! We talk about so much in this episode, including how we often find the strength to push through grief, the racial reckoning that we are still experiencing, and how Jasmine is breaking down barriers in many different areas of her life.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How Jasmine is breaking down barriers in technology.
- How to use social media to serve others.
- Why racial issues have been front and center in the past year.
- What it means to be an ally.
- How Jasmine honors her father’s memory.
- How she overcame the weight of her grief.
Ideas Worth Sharing:I never wanted my job to decide who I am as a person. – @jasminekatrina Click To Tweet Now that you have this megaphone, use it to advocate for things that you’re passionate about. – @jasminekatrina Click To Tweet We are all dealing with generational curses that have ramifications that we are all reckoning with now. – @jasminekatrina Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Jasmine Sweet: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn | Pinterest
- The Meaning of Mariah Carey by Mariah Carey
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…