If you’re like me, you believe that the holidays can be a culmination of so much good and that they should be a time for celebration, joy, and quality time with loved ones. If you’re also like me, you might find that it’s easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of life, overcommit ourselves, and ultimately lose out on the joy of the season.
That’s why in this episode, I’m giving you my top ten tips (plus one bonus tip!) for simplifying the holiday season so you can truly live fully through the holidays, find joy, and not get bogged down in your mind with #allthethings. I’m addressing how to deal with toy clutter, giving you some unique gift ideas for those hard-to-buy-for people on your list, and sharing how you can make your post-holiday undressing just a little bit easier by doing this one thing now.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why now is actually the perfect time to declutter.
- How to decide what stuff you should get rid of and organize.
- How to holiday shop without going overboard.
- Details on a cozy Danish tradition that you should try to incorporate into your holidays.
- Why you should give, give, give!
- Why the holidays are the worst time to try to be Superwoman.
- What you can do now to make the post-holiday cleanup a breeze.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Let’s not let the things and the stuff overwhelm us. – @MalloryErvin Click To Tweet I want you to get clarity on what is important to you. – @MalloryErvin Click To Tweet Sometimes we overcomplicate the things that we love to do the most. – @MalloryErvin Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, or by RSS
- Share the podcast using the social buttons below