Courtney Shields is a singer/songwriter, influencer, and blogger who shares everything from beauty and style tips to her daily life and music. I am so incredibly excited to have her on this episode because this is the very first podcast that she has been on, despite numerous requests and millions of followers.
In this episode, we’re getting vulnerable and talking about Courtney’s story with losing her father, going through a divorce in the public spotlight, and following your passions. She also shares why evolving and changing is a good thing (despite what others may think) and why she chooses to show up on social media in a real, relatable, and unfiltered way.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What it was like getting divorced in the public eye.
- How to know what your personal dealbreakers are.
- How to look for the silver lining in the toughest storms.
- Why Courtney decided to ditch the filters on social media.
- How she continues to keep her dad and his memory alive.
Ideas Worth Sharing:What if I’m just being more myself now than I was before? – Courtney Shields Click To Tweet You can choose to say 'poor me', or you can choose to have perspective and recognize that at the end of the day this is not a big deal. – Courtney Shields Click To Tweet My role is not to look the prettiest to impress everybody. – Courtney Shields Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Courtney Shields: Website | Instagram | Podcast | YouTube | Facebook | Pinterest
- Bow and Brooklyn
- Zulily (Use the code MALLORY073 for a 15% discount on orders over $45!)
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, or by RSS
- Share the podcast using the social buttons below