Ashley LeMieux is one of the very first guests that I had on this podcast, and is also one of my very good friends. She has an incredibly inspiring story, is a true helper of people, and her message is so integral to living fully. Not only is she an author, but she’s also a social media influencer, podcast host, entrepreneur, as well as the founder and CEO of the Shine Project, an online community for women to help them triumph over challenges in their life.
Listen in as Ashley shares her story of how she overcame not only sepsis, but also the loss of her baby boy at 16 weeks. We also talk about how to embrace pain as a healing force, how shame can interrupt our healing process, and the three words that have helped Ashley in this journey that we call life.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Some of the reasons why we get stuck in our pain.
- Ashley’s experience losing her baby boy during pregnancy.
- How to go beyond the feeling of fear.
- The three words that have helped Ashley on her journey.
- How shame can hinder the healing process.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Healing is not about going back to a time before pain. – Ashley LeMieux Click To Tweet Pain is not linear, it’s more like a spiral staircase. – Ashley LeMieux Click To Tweet We are the rainbow that we are looking for. – Ashley LeMieux Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Ashley LeMieux: Website | Podcast | Instagram
- I Am Here: The Journey from Fear to Freedom by Ashley LeMieux
- Born to Shine: Practical Tools to Help You SHINE, Even in Life’s Darkest Moments by Ashley LeMieux
- Ep #02: Finding Joy Through Pain With Ashley LeMieux
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, or by RSS
- Share the podcast using the social buttons below