Coach Mike Bayer is a New York Times bestselling author who is also a personal development coach with a mission to help everyone achieve sound mental health in order to become their best selves. He is a former interventionist and founded the CAST Centers, which is one of the leading dual-diagnosis treatment centers. Mike is highly sought after in many different spaces and has even been featured on the Dr. Phil show numerous times.
In this episode, we’re diving into so many goodies, including what the first step often is to changing your life and how we can use the power of decision-making to propel transformation. Mike also shares his experience as an interventionist, why he sometimes misses the work, and the reason he got into the self-help field despite initially being apprehensive about it.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What it was like doing interventions and why Mike misses it.
- What the differences and similarities are between somebody with an addiction and somebody who is clinically depressed.
- Why Mike felt the call to write a book about decision-making as a means to transform your life.
- Why he got into the self-help field.
- What the first step is to changing your life.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Mental health you can change so quickly, in a moment. – @coachmikebayer Click To Tweet Just because somebody doesn’t have the same beliefs as me doesn’t mean I can’t be friends with them. – @coachmikebayer Click To Tweet I would rather be flawed and honest with myself. – @coachmikebayer Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Mike Bayer: Website | Instagram | Facebook | TikTok | YouTube | Twitter
- One Decision: The First Step to a Better Life by Mike Bayer
- Best Self: Be You, Only Better by Mike Bayer
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, or by RSS
- Share the podcast using the social buttons below