I know y’all already know this but I cannot stress it enough. I. LOVE. FALL. I especially love making fall themed treats! In my last post we went over the savory, but now we’re gonna talk about the good stuff. The sweets! Most sweets are good, but this fall sweet is so decadent and fun that it deserves a category all its own. The recipe I rounded up today is soooo tasty and just perfect for those going for a fall theme. Adults and children alike will love and be so impressed with your chef skills when making this gingerbread.
Sugar Free Pumpkin Gingerbread
This recipe is one of my all-time favorites. And it’s sugar free, so I don’t have to worry about my blood sugar spiking! My Sugar Free Pumpkin Gingerbread is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth, even the picky eaters!
- Preheat your oven to 325 then grease and flour a loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, ground cinnamon, cloves, ground ginger, and allspice.
- Grab another mixing bowl and blend the oil with the sugar alternative of your choice (I use monk fruit, it’s a natural ingredient that still gives a sweet taste!) Next add the eggs one at a time and beat. Finally stir in the water with the pumpkin puree and vanilla extract.
- Next add the dry ingredients from the first bowl to the mixing bowl. Add a little at a time and stir between. Mix until just blended, but do not over mix.
- Pour into your loaf pan and bake for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
The bread makes the entire house smell like fall! And I promise it tastes just as good!