Today we are talking to one of my heroes and someone who has been incredibly influential in my life: Gabby Bernstein. Gabby has been on a spiritual path most of her life, but the day she got sober is the day she believes she turned into a Spirit Junkie. She joins the show today to share the importance of surrendering through prayer and how she is able to focus on what’s thriving in her life.
Listen in as Gabby opens up about how she navigated through her toughest days, as well as how to see obstacles as opportunities and turn fear into faith. If you’ve been searching for a time to start your spiritual journey and live in alignment with your purpose, this is the episode for you.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to transform fear into faith.
- The importance of surrendering through prayer.
- Why we must appreciate the good in our life.
- How to see obstacles as opportunities.
- The benefits of asking for a sign.
- Why forgiveness—for yourself and others—is key.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Truly surrendering—surrendering your will, surrendering your fear, surrendering your outcomes—to the care of a faith and a spiritual connection—I believe that’s what we need right now most. - @GabbyBernstein Click To Tweet Faith is a muscle that has to be developed. - @GabbyBernstein Click To Tweet Be open to receiving a spiritual guidance that you believe in. - @GabbyBernstein Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Gabby Bernstein: Website | Twitter
- Mallory Ervin: Site | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Twitter
- Spirit Junkie by Gabrielle Bernstein
- Super Attractor by Gabrielle Bernstein
- The Universe Has Your Back by Gabrielle Bernstein
- Judgment Detox by Gabrielle Bernstein
- May Cause Miracles by Gabrielle Bernstein
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, or by RSS
- Share the podcast using the social buttons below