Today I am thrilled to bring you an inspiring woman, author, and friend: Alyssa Rosenheck. Alyssa is an architectural photographer, speaker, cancer survivor, and lifestyle expert, and she joins the show today to share her life story, including the pivotal moment in her career that brought her to where she is today.
Listen in as we talk in depth about the importance of embracing your shadows and listening to your intuition so that you can live your most authentic life. You will learn why it is never too late in life to start a new career and why we must honor our differences with others. If you are feeling stuck in your career and looking for an inspirational push, this is the episode for you.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How Alyssa discovered her creativity.
- The career pivoting moment in her life.
- How to avoid toxic positivity.
- The importance of listening to your intuition.
- Why it’s crucial to embrace your shadows.
Ideas Worth Sharing:I didn’t think I had a creative bone in my body until I was 32. – @AlyssaRosenheck Click To Tweet Life is always speaking to us and it’s whether or not we listen. – @AlyssaRosenheck Click To Tweet I had to really embrace my shadows to give my light interest, to give my light depth, to give my light power, and to be the brightest light I know how to be. – @AlyssaRosenheck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Alyssa Rosenheck: Website | Blog | Instagram | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Mallory Ervin: Site | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Twitter
- The New Southern Style by Alyssa Rosenheck
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…