I could not be more thrilled to have Elisabeth Hasselbeck joining me on today’s episode. Elisabeth and I have been friends from a distance, and she shines a bright light into this world that I’m excited to share with you. If you’ve been living under a rock and don’t know who Elisabeth is, she is a former Survivor contestant turned co-host of The View and Fox & Friends. She is also the wife of Tim Hasselbeck and mom to three beautiful children.
In this episode, Elisabeth shares what has made her marriage of eighteen years thrive, why it’s important to ask the hard questions to fix what might be wrong before it breaks completely, and how she learned the hard way to listen to nudges from God. You’ll learn how she overcame feeling unqualified and went for what she wanted anyway, as well as how her time as a television personality taught her to listen to opposing points of view with an open heart.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How Elisabeth started accepting that she was enough.
- The signals she received telling her to slow down.
- How she overcame never feeling qualified enough and went for her dreams anyway.
- The key to a good marriage.
- Why Elisabeth and her husband made the decision to focus on family.
- How to listen to opposing sides with an open heart.
- What kind of legacy Elisabeth hopes to leave.
Ideas Worth Sharing:It’s about getting honest about what doesn’t feel right—before it gets really wrong. – @EHasselbeck Click To Tweet God gives you seasons for a reason. – @EHasselbeck Click To Tweet Any 'yes' is a 'no' to something. – @EHasselbeck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Flashlight Night by Elisabeth Hasselbeck
- Point of View: A Fresh Look at Work, Faith, and Freedom by Elisabeth Hasselbeck
- CO2Lift Carboxy Gel Treatment (Use the code: MALLORY)
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, or by RSS
- Share the podcast using the social buttons below