A lot has changed during the pandemic, especially when it comes to money. Many of us are wondering how to save more, how to pay off our debt faster, and how to make real changes with how we manage our money. Rachel Cruze joins me today to discuss all of this and more. She is a two-time #1 national bestselling author, financial expert, host of The Rachel Cruze Show, and daughter of the one-and-only Dave Ramsey.
In this episode, we’re diving into why we do the things that we do with money, why our money behaviors don’t change as our net worth changes, and why shame around money is so prevalent. Rachel will also give practical tips to get out of debt and explain what the biggest blocker is in the money journey. (It’s probably not what you think!)
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How the pandemic has changed the way we view money.
- How our beliefs, behaviors, and minds shape how we manage our money.
- How we use money as a coping mechanism.
- Why it’s important to be on the same page with your spouse about your money values.
- Why grace for yourself and for others when it comes to money is so valuable.
- How fear plays into how we manage our money.
- Rachel’s advice for people who have debt from a practical and emotional standpoint.
- How to overcome bad money habits.
Ideas Worth Sharing:People’s net worth has become their self-worth. – @RachelCruze Click To Tweet When you have great financial habits, money doesn’t control you—you control it. – @RachelCruze Click To Tweet No one is perfect with money. – @RachelCruze Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Rachel Cruze: Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube
- Know Yourself, Know Your Money: Discover WHY you handle money the way you do, and WHAT to do about it! by Rachel Cruze
- Love Your Life, Not Theirs: 7 Money Habits for Living the Life You Want by Rachel Cruze
- The Contentment Journal by Rachel Cruze
- The Birth Order Book: Why You Are The Way You Are by Dr. Kevin Leman
- The Voice of the Heart: A Call to Full Living by Chip Dodd
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…