After the wild and bumpy road we have all been on this year, I believe we are all feeling ready for things to be back to normal and to be surrounded by friends and family again. But until that time, I’ve got someone joining me today who brings that sense of familiarity and fun back into our lives—whether we know her personally or not. Annie F. Downs is a bestselling author, sought-after speaker, and successful podcast host, and in this episode, she’ll be sharing her thoughts on how to allow joy and pain to co-exist.
Listen in as Annie shares the importance of making space in your life for what makes you most healthy, including fun. You will learn why you must allow time to relax every single day and how to determine what you truly want in life. If you are searching for a way to bring more fun in your life, this is the episode for you.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How joy and pain exist together.
- How to choose fun instead of pain.
- Why you mustn’t avoid grief and sadness.
- How to make space in your life for fun.
- Why you must take time for yourself every day.
- How to determine what you truly want in life.
- The importance of celebrating your successes.
Ideas Worth Sharing:What if we choose something fun when we are really hurting? – @anniefdowns Click To Tweet When people want to define fun, they often go to escapism instead of actual fun. – @anniefdowns Click To Tweet We all make space in our lives for what makes us most healthy. – @anniefdowns Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Annie F. Downs: Website | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Podcast
- That Sounds Fun by Annie F. Downs
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…