For some of us, there are little things that bother us about our facial aesthetics. If this sounds like you, this is an episode that you’ll get a lot of value from. I’m joined by Dr. Brian Biesman, an oculofacial plastic surgeon based out of Nashville that specializes in cosmetic and reconstructive facial surgery, Botox and fillers, and laser skin resurfacing. He is a nationally and internationally recognized authority on noninvasive body contouring techniques and has been honored with multiple awards in the field of aesthetic oculofacial surgery.
Listen in as he shares his expertise on Botox, CoolSculpting, and some of the exciting things coming up for cellulite treatment. You’ll learn the secrets of the stars that keep them looking fresh, Dr. Biesman’s one non-negotiable for skin, and more.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How insecurities about our appearance can really make a difference in how we show up in the world.
- The wrong motivations for seeking aesthetic surgery.
- Why you may want to consider getting Botox earlier rather than later.
- What you need to know about CoolSculpting and CO2 Lifts.
- A new technology for treating cellulite.
- What you should save on and splurge on when it comes to skincare.
- Whether lasers can help with melasma and stretch marks after pregnancy.
- What is most important to know when it comes to your lips and fillers.
Ideas Worth Sharing:It’s not about looking younger—it’s always to be looking like your best self. – @DrBiesman Click To Tweet People who start using Botox early do look great over a longer period of time. – @DrBiesman Click To Tweet Your lips have to fit your face. – @DrBiesman Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Brian Biesman: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | YouTube
- Doris Day M.D.
- SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum
- CO2Lift Carboxy Gel Treatment (Use the code: MALLORY)
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, or by RSS
- Share the podcast using the social buttons below