You are about to get your life in order! Today, I am joined by Clea Shearer and Joanna Teplin, the founders of the Home Edit. Unless you’ve been living under a rock you have probably seen these ladies on bookshelves, TV, Netflix, or popping up on your Instagram feed. They are known and loved for reinventing traditional organizing and merging it with design and interior styling, making every space they touch feel effortlessly stylish.
In this episode, they’re giving us the lowdown on all things organization, including what makes Clea and Joanna’s system different from other systems, how organization can be truly transformative, and where to begin when it comes to organizing your home. We also talk about how to get out of the trap of being “the organizer” in your family so you can set up your systems and leave them!
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How Clea and Joanna first met and became business partners.
- How their organizational system is different from others.
- What the hardest part is when it comes to organization.
- What to consider when you first start organizing.
- The most aesthetically pleasing way to organize your pantry.
- The one space that, when organized, will transform your life.
- How to maintain your organized space with a family.
- How to organize on a budget.
Ideas Worth Sharing:I can’t function with things all over the place. – Clea Shearer Click To Tweet Kids know how to clean up, they’re just lying to you. – Joanna Teplin Click To Tweet There are so many things you can do that cost little or no money. – Joanna Teplin Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- The Home Edit: Website | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest
- The Home Edit Life: The No-Guilt Guide to Owning What You Want and Organizing Everything by Clear Shearer and Joanna Teplin
- The Home Edit: A Guide to Organizing and Realizing Your House Goals by Clear Shearer and Joanna Teplin
- The Home Edit: Conquering the clutter with style by Clea Shearer and Joanna Teplin
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…