Shauna Niequist joins me on the show today as we continue seeking to live fully, be intentional and create a special and memorable time through this holiday season. Shauna is a New York Times bestselling author of Cold Tangerines, Bread and Wine, Present Over Perfect and the new Present Over Perfect Guided Journal. She is a passionate storyteller and gatherer of people who shares some beautiful (and much needed) perspective on life, the holidays, hosting, traditions and more.
Join Shauna and me as we dive into bits of her life, from growing up in the Midwest to—now—living her best life in New York City. She dishes on what truly matters in life and how to shift your focus to the right things during the holidays so that you can be in the moment and create beautiful memories for yourself buy soma online usa and those around you. This episode will give you an uplifting and refreshing look at what it really means to be hospitable, why so many of us have the wrong idea about it and what you can do to make a difference in your life.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How a lifelong Midwesterner lives fully with her family in New York City.
- Why it is SO possible to enjoy what you have right now.
- What it truly means to be hospitable.
- Why choosing traditions thoughtfully is important.
- How to chip away at your life and actually make a change that matters.
- Dealing with the fear of stopping.
- What pretend resting is and why we need to stop.
- How to make a difference with your whole life.
- What to do when you feel buy soma that “must be nice” feeling.
- The incredible habit of practicing forgiveness.
Ideas Worth Sharing:What I’m going to give you is a soft landing spot and someone to look you in the eye and a place where you can wear slippers and feel like you’re at home. – @sniequist Click To Tweet My body and my spirit couldn’t keep going. I was starting to hide, I was starting to not feel things and I was beginning to not taste my life, and that scared me. – @sniequist Click To Tweet You can live frantic and hustling and fake resting no matter what’s on your plate, and you can live grounded and whole-hearted with a deep sense of self-compassion and compassion no matter what’s on your plate.”– @sniequist Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Shauna Niequist: Website | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
- The Shauna Niequist Podcast
- Present Over Perfect by Shauna Niequist
- Present Over Perfect – Guided Journal by Shauna Niequist
- Cold Tangerines by Shauna Niequist
- Bread and Wine by Shauna Niequist
- Bittersweet by Shauna Niequist
- Co2Lift (Use code LIVING FULLY)
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…