Today, I’m bringing you the most requested piece of content across all my platforms: the changes I’ve made in my lifestyle. The health, wellness, and weight loss journey I’ve been on is a huge part of my life lately, and I know hearing about it can benefit others. So, joining me for this episode is the incredible Amy Migdalia! She is the person who has been the catalyst for the most radical change I’ve ever had in my life, and I can’t wait for you to hear her amazing insights.
Listen in as Amy and I talk about what worked (and why it worked), as well as the things we’ve been doing and the things we’ve been eating. You’ll learn how many people don’t know how their bodies are meant to work and what you can do to implement specific changes and get back to that place of health and wellness.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The different approach I took with my health journey.
- Amy’s health journey and what brought her to the point she’s at today.
- How we should feel waking up.
- The first steps to start healing your body.
- Why it’s so important to understand what’s in your food.
- The main foods to focus on.
- Why blood sugar is a key data point to track.
- How movement and workouts can be implemented realistically.
Ideas Worth Sharing:I take a holistic approach to health and wellness. I seek to help support and restore bodily functions so that you can live a life filled with vitality. – Amy Migdalia Click To Tweet Instead of just surviving each day, you’re waking up each day and you’re thriving. Your body is working as it should and as it was created to. – Amy Migdalia Click To Tweet You really gotta look at what you’re putting into your body and make some changes. It’s not a life overhaul, but it is some specific changes. The reward is 10x better than the piece of cake.”– @malloryervin Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Amy Migdalia: Website | Instagram | Facebook
- Meal Planning Freebie
- Buffalo Chicken Salad Recipe
- Co2Lift (Use code LIVING FULLY)
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…