In today’s episode, I continue this mini-series with a topic that is very near and dear to my heart. Legacy has been a bit of an obsession in my family, and I will be talking about it in a different way for you today. We tend not to think about legacy until someone has died or until we are nearing death ourselves, but I want to share a life-changing perspective that will change everything for you.
Listen in to hear an excerpt from my book that talks about the importance of legacy and how you can be working on it right now. You’ll learn how my view of legacy shifted and the impact my family had on that. Regardless of what your life is like now, I will help you get started with considering your legacy and shifting into full legacy-mode.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- When we tend to think about legacy and why that should change.
- What it means to live in legacy-mode.
- A family retreat and a lesson on legacy.
- The importance of making an impact now (even in the middle of your story).
- How to shift how you view legacy.
Ideas Worth Sharing:By exchanging the belief that a legacy is something we leave behind for the truth that we are living it and leaving it right now today, we can really step into our ability to live fully. – @malloryervin Click To Tweet Sometimes it just takes a shift in perspective to really bring something into fruition and to really make it something that will work for you—and legacy is one of those things. – @malloryervin Click To Tweet Think about legacy as something you are living out every day.” – @malloryervin Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Living Fully by Mallory Ervin
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, or by RSS
- Share the podcast using the social buttons below