As a cook, blogger, and mother of two with an Instagram account to die for, there really isn’t anything that Landyn Hutchinson doesn’t do. She joins me today to talk about her start in the online world and how she has remained so authentic while living her life in front of thousands of people.
Listen in as Landyn gets personal and shares how she has let comparison get the better of her in the past, as well as how she has reached a point in her life where she is confident in what she is doing. If you’re looking to change your mindset, make the bad times fun, and start making pretty choices, this is the episode for you.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to really connect with your followers.
- The importance of not comparing ourselves to others.
- How to change your mindset by making “pretty” choices.
- Why you need to make time for yourself to find your balance.
- The importance of daily exercise.
- Why you need to invest in your marriage.
Ideas Worth Sharing:We’re doing the best we can, all of us. - @livinwithlandyn Click To Tweet Perfection isn’t pretty anymore.- @livinwithlandyn Click To Tweet We all have a crown. We're in a different race. … Building each other up is so important, and you'll be successful when you do that.- @livinwithlandyn Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Landyn Hutchinson: Site| Instagram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter
- Mallory Ervin: Site | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Twitter
- Hey Landyn Live
- Smartcups.com—use code MALLORY20
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…