Have you ever heard the saying that you are the average of the five people closest to you? I truly believe who you surround yourself with can either encourage you to live your life to the full, or hinder you from growing into the person you were made to be.
In this episode, I dive into four ways to find your tribe, how to decide when it’s time to ‘move on’ from a friendship, and why it can feel so weird to make new friends as adults. If you’re looking to cultivate community, but a little unsure where to start, or worried about feeling rejected—this episode is for you, friend.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to find your tribe.
- How to overcome the fear of making new friends.
- When it’s time to ‘move on’ from a friendship.
- How to put yourself out there to find your community.
- Why you shouldn’t isolate yourself during difficult seasons.
- The importance of friendship connection in real life—not just online.
Ideas Worth Sharing:You have permission to step out of friendships that are no longer serving you. - @MalloryErvin Click To Tweet Assess the season you're in, and what type of friends you want to come in your life. - @MalloryErvin Click To Tweet Connect to people that know you in REAL LIFE. Human interaction cannot be pushed aside because of the awesome opportunities we have digitally. - @MalloryErvin Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, or by RSS
- Share the podcast using the social buttons below