On the eve of welcoming a new member to the family, my husband Kyle joins me on the show again to discuss relationships. Our other episode on this topic did so well that we really wanted to share our best advice for creating a strong relationship and a solid foundation for your family, and even your personal lives.
Listen in as we give you our top 10 tips for creating a strong, powerful relationship. You’ll learn the importance of knowing yourself, how and when you should be having the important conversations, and what it takes to stay united in your vision for the future.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why you need to have the important conversations with your partner.
- How to understand how they feel loved.
- Why you need to say what you actually need.
- How to handle your emotions with your partner.
- Why a “fine” existence is a dangerous thing.
- The importance of having separate interests.
- Why you should express gratitude and love with no expectations.
- How to “never stop dating.”
Ideas Worth Sharing:Let your partner know you love them with no expectations. - @malloryervin Click To Tweet You don’t want to say things you regret during bad seasons, and you don’t want to make bad decisions in those bad seasons. - @malloryervin Click To Tweet Expressing emotions—even sadness—is important because that’s what a lot of human beings connect over.- @malloryervin Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Mallory Ervin: Site | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Twitter
- Ep #04: Pushing Off Tough Conversations? How to Grow Closer and Come Back Stronger in Your Relationship
- FREE 10 Ways To Live Fully Guide
- Haribo Peach Candy
- Eat, Pray, Love
- The 5 Love Languages
- Smartcups.com—use code MALLORY20
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…