Today is an exciting episode, as it is my first show as a mother of two little boys! As y’all know, this whole podcast is about living well and living your life to the fullest, so today I want to chat with you about being present in your life.
When you put away the distractions and really lock into conversations, it will change your relationships—both platonic and romantic. Listen in as I share how to stay present and ensure you are being your best and happiest self.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to be present in your life.
- Tips for eliminating distractions.
- The importance of having the right people in your life.
- What happened during the craziness that was my son’s birth.
- How to change your relationships for the better.
- Why we need to let go of guilt from the past.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Life is like a juggling act. - @malloryervin Click To Tweet Real life is locking eyes with your significant other on the couch and having a conversation - not scrolling mindlessly. - @malloryervin Click To Tweet The only thing you need to do in this whole distracted living thing is realize what your distractions are—and put them down. - @malloryervin Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Mallory Ervin: Site | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Twitter
- Hands Free Mama by Rachel Macy Stafford
- FREE 10 Ways To Live Fully Guide
- Smartcups.com—use code MALLORY20
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…