How do I stay so positive? How do I stop myself from feeling overwhelmed? I have received a lot of questions like these through my social media platforms, so today I’m going to sit down and answer some of them for you.
Listen in as I share why I try not to stress about the small things in life, as well as what advice I would give my younger self. You’ll learn the importance of taking time out for yourself everyday, why you have to be patient with relationships, and more.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How I stay so positive.
- The importance of celebrating your life.
- Why you should start your morning with intentions.
- What time-blocking is.
- Why I try not to stress the small stuff.
- The importance of taking time for yourself every day.
- What advice I would give to my younger self.
- How to take control of your life.
Ideas Worth Sharing:You have 100% control over your life. - @malloryervin Click To Tweet I want you to break this cycle of negativity. - @malloryervin Click To Tweet That gut-wrenching feeling you have in your stomach—it will pass. - @malloryervin Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Mallory Ervin: Site | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Twitter
- FREE 10 Ways To Live Fully Guide
- Smartcups.com—use code MALLORY20
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, or by RSS
- Share the podcast using the social buttons below
[…] Episode #17: Are You Addicted To Low Energy Thoughts? […]