Rachel Stafford has started a revolution around what I believe is one of the most important concepts in the world today: identifying and combating distractions. The author of Hands Free Mama, which is one of my favorite books of all time, Rachel joins the show to talk about how important it is to break out of the fog of distraction and to-dos in order to be present for your children.
Listen in as she shares how she realized the truth of who she was trying to be and finally put the important things into perspective. You’ll hear great tips on how to put down the phone, burn the to-do list, and take back what really matters
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to become more aware of the distractions that creep into your life.
- Identifying the victims of your distracted living.
- The importance of distraction-free greetings.
- How to ‘put down’ the good things and lock into your children.
- The most important time to touch base and take time.
- How Rachel started with small steps to focus on the right things.
- Why you’ve got to be open about your journey and your struggle.
- How to redefine productivity in a world where it is glorified.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Letting go so that we can be fully present with someone or something in our lives—when you’re able to do that, you can feel a peace in your soul that you will not find otherwise.- @handsfreemama Click To Tweet We all need connection, and we're missing it.- @handsfreemama Click To Tweet Our children need to see us failing and messing up and making mistakes, and see how we own it and how we use it as a learning tool. This is not about being perfect; it’s about being aware and giving ourselves grace to keep trying. -… Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Rachel Stafford: Site | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest
- Mallory Ervin: Site | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Twitter
- Hands Free Mama by Rachel Stafford
- Hands Free Life by Rachel Stafford
- Only Love Today by Rachel Stafford
- Live Love Now by Rachel Stafford – Pre Order!
- FREE 10 Ways To Live Fully Guide
- Smartcups.com—use code MALLORY20
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…