Today I am going to be talking about something I haven’t really discussed on this podcast before: my experience on The Amazing Race. I truly believe my time on the show (all three seasons!) shaped who I am, and in this episode, I’m going to share the important lessons I learned during that time.
Listen in as I tell you a personal story of how I discovered that although God doesn’t always give you what you think you need, he does give you what you truly need. You’ll learn the importance of remembering that some things are out of your control and why we need to be conscious of how we treat the people we love most.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What my time on The Amazing Race taught me.
- How I got out of a downward spiral.
- Why God doesn’t always give you what you think you need.
- The importance of remembering that some things are out of your control.
- Why you shouldn’t take your pain out on the people you love.
- How being disconnected from electronics can help you feel connected to your family.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Had I had that kind of money at that time in my life… I don’t know that I would have lived through that.- @malloryervin Click To Tweet Sometimes God doesn’t give you what you think you need. - @malloryervin Click To Tweet There are things that are out of your control.- @malloryervin Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Mallory Ervin: Site | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Twitter
- FREE 10 Ways To Live Fully Guide
- Smartcups.com—use code MALLORY20
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, or by RSS
- Share the podcast using the social buttons below