Lately I have been hearing a lot of people say things like, “we only have to make it through the holidays” or something to that effect, and it struck me that so many of us suffer nothing but stress and pain during a season that is meant to bring joy and happiness. So today, I am sitting down with my husband Kyle to share a few tips to help you have the most joyful holiday season possible.
Listen in as we discuss the importance of thinking about what Christmas and the holidays are truly about, as well as why we must be present in the moment and celebrating time spent with our friends and families. You’ll learn why sometimes simplicity is better, how to create special moments with your loved ones, and more.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The importance of being present in the moment.
- How to live joyfully.
- Tips to have a stress free holiday season.
- Why we need to remember the real reason for Christmas.
- The benefits of simplicity.
Ideas Worth Sharing:One of the things I always try and remember is … being present in the moment.- @KyleDiMeola Click To Tweet The more simple you can keep it, I promise, the better it will be.- @KyleDiMeola Click To Tweet The pile of plastic on the floor is not the same as our memories.- @malloryervin Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Mallory Ervin: Site | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Twitter
- Kyle DiMeola: Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn
- FREE 10 Ways To Live Fully Guide
- Smartcups.com—use code MALLORY20
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, or by RSS
- Share the podcast using the social buttons below
[…] example, “How To Have A Stress Free Holiday” offers simple and straightforward advice that people can apply right […]