Way too often, we somehow end up in a place where our biggest blessings have turned into our biggest areas of stress and burden. Something about this just isn’t right, but it is a normal occurrence that is so important to understand. So in this episode, I will be sharing how we can protect these blessings and find fulfillment that truly lasts.
The holidays are a great example of how we turn blessings into burdens. Instead of rushing around, stressing out, feeling guilty, doing too much, or whatever it is that steals the joy of the most special times, I’ll discuss different ways we can break free from the mindset that lets the stress and burdens creep in. Listen in to learn how to live with more freedom and appreciation for what’s around you and the things that mean the most.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to focus on the right things in life.
- Ways you might be betraying yourself.
- The beauty of reconnection.
- How to identify what means most to you.
- The importance of focusing on your why.
Ideas Worth Sharing:I have to remind myself not to turn life’s blessings into burdens.- @malloryervin Click To Tweet The past is the past, and you have today and you have moving forward.- @malloryervin Click To Tweet I love the word reconnect because it also implies a disconnect. - @malloryervin Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Mallory Ervin: Site | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Twitter
- Stretched Too Thin by Jessica Turner
- FREE 10 Ways To Live Fully Guide
- Smartcups.com—use code MALLORY20
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…