Today’s episode is holiday themed, but it can be applied to any aspect of your life. I will be talking to you about finding peace and simplifying your life—especially at such a crazy time of year.
Listen in as I share how to rid yourself of “peace stealers” so you can feel sane again and celebrate the things in your life that bring you joy. You’ll learn the importance of discovering your love language with your family members, why you should lower your expectations, and how we should all be thinking as we head into the holiday season.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to simplify your life.
- What peace stealers are.
- How to rid yourself of peace stealers.
- What your love language is.
- The importance of going into the holidays with low expectations.
Ideas Worth Sharing:48% of Americans are still paying off their debt from last Christmas. - @malloryervin Click To Tweet Enjoy the season for what it is and celebrate the things that truly bring you joy. - @malloryervin Click To Tweet We’re in a world that glorifies hustle and bustle. - @malloryervin Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Mallory Ervin: Site | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Twitter
- FREE 10 Ways To Live Fully Guide
- Smartcups.com—use code MALLORY20
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…