To wrap up this year’s holiday content, I am going to be having a Christmas conversation with my husband, Kyle Dimeola. During a time of so much hustle and bustle, it is easy to get caught up in the “I am too busy” mindset. So in this episode, I want to share how to slow down and appreciate every moment along the way.
Listen in as we explain the importance of completing tasks one at a time, as well as why it is a good idea to have a game plan when approaching the busy season. You will learn the benefits of using a list, our top three tips to thrive this Christmas, and more.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why you need to have a game plan for the busy season.
- The importance of doing things one step at a time.
- What we are looking forward to the most during Christmas this year.
- Three tips to survive this Christmas.
Ideas Worth Sharing:If we are not able to find joy in the joyful seasons, what are they there for? - @malloryervin Click To Tweet I enjoy the Christmas season, and I don’t let it get overrun by those things that I need to do. - @malloryervin Click To Tweet It’s all about memories. It’s not about things. - @malloryervin Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Kyle Dimeola: Instagram | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Mallory Ervin: Site | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Twitter
- FREE 10 Ways To Live Fully Guide
- Smartcups.com—use code MALLORY20
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…