As important as it is to achieve your goals in 2020, it is even more important to get your mind right. Too many of us make resolutions and set goals that really just set us up for failure and disappointment, so today I’m going to address how that happens and how to avoid it.
Being pressured to achieve our dreams in a new year is often part of the reason we get stressed and overwhelmed, but in this episode, I’m going to share how we can change those negative emotions. You can do so much more when you get your mind in the right place, so listen in to learn how!
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why resolutions often set us up for disappointment.
- How we make unconscious decisions and how to change that.
- What a beautiful state is and how you can reach it.
- Why stressing over good things is normal—but can be changed.
- How to change your brain and the thoughts that control your state.
Ideas Worth Sharing:If not surrounded by the why, resolutions tend to set us up for disappointment and derail us on the true journey toward our goals. - @malloryervin Click To Tweet If you did not figure out the internal game of happiness, all of these external things will not make you happy. - @malloryervin Click To Tweet Let’s figure out the inside so that when we achieve the things we want on the outside, we’re going to feel happy. - @malloryervin Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Mallory Ervin: Site | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Twitter
- FREE 10 Ways To Live Fully Guide
- Smartcups.com—use code MALLORY20
- Unshakeable by Tony Robbins
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…