Ok my gals…let’s talk Valentine’s Day! Whether you just met on a dating app or have been married for 30 years, this day is an important one shared between lovers. And gifting…well it’s important too! I mean love is the most important thing of course but I’ve always been one to value a good thoughtful gift as well.
So I’ve been through the boyfriend stage, the engaged stage, and the we have two children stage with my husband Kyle. Each one led me to buy different gifts for him. I’ve always fancied myself as a great “gifter” so here are some of my picks for the men in your life for Valentine’s Day!
- WURKIN STIFFS TRAVEL SET — If your guy likes to dress fancy and travels a lot then a travel set is great for him. This one is super small, making it easy to take on the go and has a BUNCH of options for different dress shirts!
- POWERBEATS PRO HEADPHONES – Let him rock out whenever he wants to. Super great for the music lover!
- CREED SILVER MOUNTAIN WATER OIL – Cologne was one of my go-tos when Kyle and I were dating…not only because I love the smell, but because he thought of me every time he put it on! This water oil cologne smells so good, you’re probably not going to want to stop smelling him!
- HOT SAUCE KIT – The perfect way to add some heat to your Valentines Day!
- MEUNDIES – Y’all should’ve seen Kyle’s face when he opened his first MeUndies in the subscription that I got him! An individual pair works great too! Love these heart patterned ones!
- JOHNSTON & MURPHY PLAIN TOED SHOES – I swear that it’s SO hard to find that perfect shoe for guys. This one is super soft AND waterproof…which is much needed, especially if you’re an active couple that likes to day trip!
- PHILIPS NORELCO MULTIGROOM KIT – Can we talk about nicely trimmed beards? I know we’re not the only ones who like them, ladies! This kit comes with EVERYTHING he’ll need for that fresh look!
- DSTLD HOODIE – The midnight blue color is Kyle’s favorite zip up hoodie but look how cute the grey one is! It’s one of the staples in his wardrobe, and feels so luxurious.
- LULULEMON ABC JOGGERS – These are Kyle’s FAVE! If you’ve got a family that’s on the go all the time, the tapered legs on these joggers are stylish enough for a photo op of the fam but comfy enough in all the right places!
- NESPRESSO MACHINE – Upgrade your breakfast in bed game! Latte hearts anyone?
- UGG ASCOT SLIPPERS – You really can’t go wrong with a nice and cozy pair of slippers, can you?
- LEATHER TOILETRY BAG – Does anyone else’s husband just throw their toiletries in your bag? 😂 surprise him with this classy handmade travel bag that will make him feel super special!
- WAFFLE KNIT ROBE – This soft and cozy robe is a great way to end a bubble bath, or even just warm your guy up in the morning!
- JERKY HEART – For all of y’all with husbands that get you the most delicious box of chocolates…this heart box is filled with some unique flavors of jerky. Yes, jerky! I got this jerky heart for Kyle one year and we LOOOOVED the root beer habanero flavor…such a good combination of hot and sweet.
Gift baskets are also one of my favorites to put together for Kyle when all else fails. I love hand-selecting different things like tickets to his favorite game, a couples massage at a local spa, and getting creative with other things he loves (like a yummy basket from his favorite BBQ joint).
Do you have a go-to Valentine’s Day gift for your guy?