With everything that has happened in the last few weeks in Nashville and the last few months with my family, this week’s episode is a bit of an impromptu topic. I felt the need to talk about what to do when you have to rebuild your life. Whether your home is destroyed in a natural disaster, your family has been hit by sickness or anything happens that may be a devastating blow to you or those you love, it’s so valuable to know what steps to take next.
The podcast I had originally planned for today was on comparison – so I’m going to catch you up on my 2020 so far and how things seemingly came crashing down. I will share how a certain mindset got me in such a bad place where it didn’t have to be and how we can avoid this kind of thinking through the right mindset shift. There are no easy answers or solutions to many of the scary things that happen in this world but I hope you will get a chance to see things from a different perspective and shed the fear when it isn’t necessary.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How 2020 started off for our family.
- The different types of comparison and how it affects us more than we think.
- They key gap in my thinking and how it changed my experience.
- The mindset shift that needs to happen when things go sideways.
- The strange appreciation and lessons I got out of these hard times.
- The Nashville Tornado and how we can all help in this time of loss.
- A sneak peek of incredible guests coming up on the show.
Ideas Worth Sharing:I listened to every negative story everyone told me about children getting the flu. I DIDN’T think of the tens of thousands of times children have gotten the flu and made it through. - @malloryervin Click To Tweet We as human beings tend to always go to that fear-based thinking – I think that we can have a bit of a mindset shift in order to change our thinking around some of the experiences we have. - @malloryervin Click To Tweet I always look at the good things that come out of some of the tougher things in life. - @malloryervin Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Mallory Ervin: Site | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Twitter
- Hands On Nashville
- Good To Be
- Living With Landyn
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…