Today I have a very special guest for you all. I will be talking to Miles Adcox, who has inspired individuals and organizations worldwide, raising their emotional intelligence and overall wellness. Miles is the owner and CEO of Onsite, an emotional wellness lifestyle brand that delivers personal growth workshops, leadership retreats, and emotional treatment.
In this episode, he explains how to guide someone when they are struggling, as well as the importance of asking for help when you need it. Listen in to learn how to avoid getting caught up in the rat race so you can allow room for empathy, gratefulness, and acknowledgement.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How Miles got to where he is today.
- The importance of asking for help.
- How to be there for someone who is struggling.
- The benefits of being empathetic.
- Why we must allow room for mistakes.
- How to avoid getting caught up in the rat race.
- Why you have to find balance in work and family.
Ideas Worth Sharing:It’s counter-cultural to identify, own, and think about where a feeling and emotion is affecting you and your body. - @milesadcox Click To Tweet Every human being has a story. - @milesadcox Click To Tweet Bypass advice and just share your experience, strength, and hope. - @milesadcox Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Miles Adcox: Website | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
- Mallory Ervin: Site | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Twitter
- Unspoken Podcast
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, or by RSS
- Share the podcast using the social buttons below