Today I have the pleasure of welcoming Jessica Turner back to the show! An award-winning marketing executive, founder of the popular lifestyle blog, The Mom Creative, and keynote speaker, Jessica is also a bestselling author and mom of three. Needless to say, she is a master of navigating her way through the craziness of life, and in this episode, she will be sharing her best advice on how to manage our lives as we adjust to this new normal.
Listen in as Jessica shares how to make the most of this time and not let our minds get wrapped up in thinking of only the future. You will learn the importance of capturing the good times and the bad times, learning from all your experiences during this pandemic, and taking advantage of your “fringe hours.”
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to juggle everything in life during these crazy times.
- The benefits of documenting this time.
- How to adjust to this new normal.
- Why self-care is so important—especially now.
- The importance of moving your body every day.
- Why you need to pay attention to how you are investing your time.
- What the fringe hours are.
- How to overcome mom-guilt.
Ideas Worth Sharing:I don’t think we are going to see normal as we knew it for a very long time. - Jessica Turner Click To Tweet How you practice self-care may look different right now, but your practice of self-care should not be any different. - Jessica Turner Click To Tweet Pay attention to how you are investing your time. - Jessica Turner Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Jessica Turner: Site | Instagram
- Mallory Ervin: Site | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Twitter
- Stretched Too Thin by Jessica Turner
- The Fringe Hours by Jessica Turner
- When God Made The World by Matthew Turner
- Book Snobbery Instagram
- Coronavirus Capsule
- 1 Second Everyday
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, or by RSS
- Share the podcast using the social buttons below