Today I am super excited to speak with a light and inspiration in my own life, Jen Hatmaker. Jen is the author of several New York Times bestsellers, host of the For The Love podcast, and co-founder of the Legacy Collective. Also a mom to five kids, she started a popular series on HGTV called My Big Family Renovation.
Jen joins the show to talk all about how to unpack the lies we’ve been told about who we are, who we should be, and what we should believe in. Listen in as she does what she does best, which is guide us on how to be the most amazing versions of ourselves, full of fire and free from the expectations of others.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why Jen chose to live with integrity and speak her truth despite the price she paid to do so.
- What she had to unlearn to live the true version of herself.
- Why women don’t feel the same on the inside as they do on the outside.
- What Jen wants her daughters to know.
- Why ownership of self is so important.
- How we can live authentically and without apology.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Sometimes fear launches us into a deeper, wider life. - @JenHatmaker Click To Tweet There is something powerful about being vulnerable. - @JenHatmaker Click To Tweet No storm lasts forever. - @JenHatmaker Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Jen Hatmaker: Site | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter
- Mallory Ervin: Site | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Twitter
- Of Mess and Moxie: Wrangling Delight out of This Wild and Glorious Life by Jen Hatmaker
- Fierce, Free, and Full of Fire: The Guide to Being Glorious You by Jen Hatmaker
- My Big Family Renovation on HGTV
- For The Love podcast
- The Legacy Collective
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…