Get ready for a great episode because I have Madi Nelson with me today! If you’re not familiar with her, Madi is an online blogger and founder of Talulah, an online-only boutique for women, men, and kids that curates high-quality fashion at affordable prices. After starting her shop in late 2018—after years of selling her pre-owned clothes on Instagram—Madi has turned Talulah into a thriving business that leads the top 1% of online boutiques and employs 26 people.
Listen in as Madi shares her journey and some of the hard (but necessary) decisions that led her to crushing it in life and business today. You’ll learn how she was able to create a life full of rich relationships, happiness, and joy. Madi’s story is an inspiration, and this is definitely an episode that you don’t want to miss!
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How Madi was called to move to Haiti and how she used Instagram to fund her trips there.
- How she weathered through the darkest period of her life after making one of the hardest decisions she’s had to make.
- What led Madi to start Talulah and how it grew to become what it is today.
- How she fell in love with her husband and knew he was the one she was meant to be with.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Every day, a little door would open or a little whisper, and it just turned into what it is now. - Madi Nelson Click To Tweet In that dark pit of life, you can really build something amazing upon the rubble that your life has become. - Madi Nelson Click To Tweet You need to be with somebody who gives you your wings. - Madi Nelson Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Madi Nelson: Website | Instagram | Facebook
- Shop Talulah
- Mallory Ervin: Site | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Twitter
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, or by RSS
- Share the podcast using the social buttons below
[…] more. If you need a new podcast to binge on, give this one a try. My favorite episodes to date are Episode #47 with Madi Nelson from @heymadinelson (LOVE her! and her sweet little fam), Episode #51 with Shea […]