With all of the unfortunate events of 2020, many of you were not able to go on the vacations you planned. Even if you were able to go on your scheduled trip, eventually, you have to come back to real life again. So today, Kyle and I will be sharing our tips for maintaining your travel mindset at home so that real life feels like a holiday, too.
Listen in as we discuss the benefit of planning something fun so you have something to look forward to during the workweek. You will learn how to bring back healthy habits from your vacation, why we need to focus on putting down our phones more often, and more.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to bring back healthy habits from your vacation.
- Why clutter can create mental chaos.
- How to make unpacking less of a burden.
- The problem with using your phone at all hours of the day.
- How to control your logical thoughts to avoid panic.
- The importance of finding joy in the everyday.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Clutter really does affect my mental clarity. - @malloryervin Click To Tweet Truly disconnecting is vital to finding peace, whether it’s on vacation or in our own lives at home. - @malloryervin Click To Tweet Your phone is there to take pictures of you living your life, and you don’t want to live life on your phone. - @KyleDimeola Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Kyle DiMeola: Instagram | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Mallory Ervin: Site | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Twitter
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…