Achieving a big life goal—and finding a way to do this while maintaining a healthy lifestyle—can seem almost impossible sometimes. So in this episode, my friend Cassidy Ceresa joins me for an amazing conversation about Weight Watchers, maintaining a healthy lifestyle, loving your life, and having a realistic approach to your everyday lifestyle.
Listen in as Cassidy shares everything from cooking healthy weeknight dinners to how to maintain healthy habits over the long-haul—even when eating away from home. Her journey and her insight into the wellness and food industry is so interesting and will help equip you with the knowledge and inspiration you need to dive into or re-start your own healthy life.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The desperation linked to weight and how to bring joy and light back.
- How Cassidy learned to build a healthier way of eating.
- What food freedom is and the goal of true wellness.
- Facing the mental struggle of maintenance and balance.
- What it takes to train your brain and figure out your go-to items.
- The value of realizing your potential and taking a leap.
Ideas Worth Sharing:I started asking myself 'why not me?', so I did it, and now I’m here. – Cassidy Ceresa Click To Tweet I think the goal is to find food freedom, be happy in your everyday life, and be okay with the choices that you make and don’t feel shame and guilt around food. – Cassidy Ceresa Click To Tweet Everyone wants to say that they deserve this piece of cake, but they also deserve to be happy and healthy. – @MalloryErvin Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Cassidy Ceresa: Website | Instagram | Facebook | YouTube | Podcast
- Mallory Ervin: Site | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Twitter
- Weight Watchers
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…