This episode features one of my most frequently requested guests ever since she came on the show about a year ago. Today, Madi Nelson joins me again in this follow-up podcast to share more words of wisdom and give us more insight into her journey to choosing the life she wants. You will hear about how to listen to the voice of God, knowing when to say yes (and when to say no), the advice she has for her younger self, and so much more.
Join us in this incredibly inspiring episode as we dive into the important topic of service and what it means to serve others. Madi also weighs in on why it’s so important to understand the difference between toxic positivity and being truly joyful. She addresses some really important aspects of life and decision-making, including the confusion of fleeting feelings and deciphering which ones may be a nudge from God.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to stay positive and joyful in the midst of a chaotic season in life.
- Tips for pulling yourself and your family out of a rut.
- Dealing with the voices around you and when to stand your ground.
- How to tell the difference between a fleeting feeling and a nudge from God.
- How to move forward when nudges don’t come and things don’t fall into place.
- Creating buckets and how it shifts your focus to the important things.
- How to hold onto integrity, loyalty and honesty in this world of quick influence.
- Why we need to reach out for wisdom from other generations.
- How to be a servant in your home.
Ideas Worth Sharing:I just hope that girls know that they don’t have to settle for an average life. – Madi Nelson Click To Tweet If you seek happiness in your life and the good things in your life, you’re going to find it. If you seek your favorite things about your husband, you’re going to see them every day. – Madi Nelson Click To Tweet In each season, it was a different nudge. Sometimes it was a whisper, sometimes it was a roar, sometimes it was everything falling into place and sometimes nothing fell into place.”– Madi Nelson Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…