I am a super fan of today’s amazing guest, Dr. Tara Swart. A neuroscientist, former medical doctor, author of The Source, a faculty member at MIT and a trustee for the Lady Garden Foundation, Tara joins the show today to buy carisoprodol talk about where science and spirituality meet. She breaks down what it takes to actually make your dreams happen, how to cut down on overwhelming stress in your life and more.
Listen in as Tara shares her story and her heart for helping people take control of their lives in the most incredible ways. She gives some great insight into all things science, manifestation and how to get back into the driver’s seat of your own life. Tara also has tips for those who want to change their thoughts, feelings and behaviors to truly begin living their best life.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why neuroplasticity is a hopeful sign for all of us.
- Tara’s experience with stress, purpose and pursuing growth.
- How to overcome over-functioning.
- The importance of the small groundwork that makes a difference in the long run.
- The science behind the laws of attraction.
- How awareness plays into buy soma your ability to change and how to create more of it.
- Tips on how to accelerate change and improvement.
Ideas Worth Sharing:I actually call neuroplasticity 'hope,' and neuroplasticity means that your brain physically changes. Your thoughts can change. Your emotions can change. – @TaraSwart Click To Tweet I call vision boards 'action boards' because I think it’s important that people take agency and responsibility for doing things that will bring those opportunities into their life. – @TaraSwart Click To Tweet Stress is the biggest killer in the long-term and short-term. Try to do all these healthy habits, but don’t stress about it because it’s the stress that will kill you.”– @TaraSwart Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Tara Swart: Website | LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- The Source by Tara Swart
- Lady Garden Foundation
- The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…