Today I’m going to be talking about my experience with YouTube, Instagram, blogging, and more. While I don’t love the word influencer, I open up about how strong this word actually is and its bigger meaning. You’ll get insight into my journey as I share the good and the bad about the influencer space and its role in my life.
Listen in to learn why I poured myself into blogging, as well as the effect it had on me and my healing. I will also share how important it is to act on things you want to do, why just getting started is key, and how I learned to make sure I’m going in the right direction and doing things with purpose.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The power of the word influence.
- How and why I got started in blogging.
- The healing that came with creating.
- Why you need to pay attention to the direction you’re going and make sure it applies to your life and goals.
- The importance of just getting started.
- How to make big decisions.
- What you can do to take control of your influence.
- Why it’s important to look around at all the influencers in your life.
- How to be meaningful in the way you influence others.
Ideas Worth Sharing:If there’s something you’re looking to start, you only have one life. Start it now. - @MalloryErvin Click To Tweet You have to pay attention to if you are moving in a direction that feels right to the person you are. - @MalloryErvin Click To Tweet There are no more important choices you make in life than the people you surround yourself with. - @MalloryErvin Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…