This episode covers something just about everyone has experienced: losing. We have all lost something or someone, and there is no denying the toll that can take. Today, I will be sharing two significant losses I have suffered in my lifetime and the lessons I have learned from those pivotal moments.
Listen in as I explain the importance of being your own cheerleader, as well as why we must not rely on someone else for our own happiness. I also touch on how to become a positive influence and support others as they experience their own losses in life.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to move forward from loss.
- The importance of surrounding yourself with the right people.
- How to weed out the things that do not serve you.
- Why we must be supportive of the people in our lives.
- How to support someone without telling them what to do.
- The importance of not relying on someone else for your happiness.
- Why sometimes we have to hit rock bottom to see the changes we have to make.
- How to trust that your time will come.
Ideas Worth Sharing:If you can develop the skill of being able to really separate out those things that do not serve you and do not serve you moving forward from a loss, that is a valuable skill to learn. - @malloryervin Click To Tweet Be aware of what you receive from people and be aware of what you need to throw away. - @malloryervin Click To Tweet Sometimes you have to lose it all to pull yourself out. - @malloryervin Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, or by RSS
- Share the podcast using the social buttons below