I love anyone who is helping others live their lives to the fullest, and my guest today does that each and every day. Rachel Cruze helps deliver a message of hope in a commonly hopeless and stressful area of life: finances. Finances are one of the biggest things that get in the way of allowing people to live fully, so this episode is all about how to take control and take back your life.
Listen in as Rachel discusses how debt and financial bondage rob you of the joy your life is meant to have, as well as how to use budgeting and saving to find more freedom in your life. Listen in as she shows us the basics on how to get started on the journey of getting out of debt and getting your finances in check.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- One of the biggest things that gets in the way of living fully.
- Why some parents don’t teach their kids about money.
- How Rachel was taught to understand money.
- What it was like growing up in the Ramsey family.
- The freedom involved in facing the hard stuff.
- Why your budget doesn’t rob you of your freedom.
- How to start getting out of debt.
- Advice for starting financial conversations with your spouse.
- How to teach your kids to give, save, and spend.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Personal finance is 80% behavior. It’s only 20% head knowledge. - @RachelCruze Click To Tweet Money habits are the symptom of other things. - @RachelCruze Click To Tweet You have to learn how to control your money, or your money is always going to control you. - @RachelCruze Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Rachel Cruze: Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube
- Mallory Ervin: Site | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Twitter
- The Rachel Cruze Show
- Smart Money Smart Kids by Dave Ramsey and Rachel Cruze
- Love Your Life Not Theirs by Rachel Cruze
- Dave Ramsey
- Every Dollar App
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…