If you think you can’t grow a business because you don’t have a degree or didn’t finish school (or for whatever reason), then this episode is for you. Alex Garza has one of the most incredible stories of growing an online business from the ground up, and she joins us on the show to share how her brand has grown amazingly and is now reaching and impacting many people—despite the fact that she didn’t go to college.
Listen in as Alex guides us through her story of starting out struggling in school to then taking control of her own destiny by going in an unconventional direction. You’ll learn how she initially found her way into beauty and leadership, the key elements that pushed her into the right space, and how to tune into yourself to figure out the path that makes sense for you.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why Alex decided not to go to college.
- The importance of measureable goals.
- Why we need to be in tune with what we enjoy doing.
- How to avoid getting caught up in one way of doing things.
- Why it’s important to try things fearlessly.
- How to focus less on what other people think.
- The best tips for starting your own online channel or business.
Ideas Worth Sharing:I very much believe that you’re in charge of your own destiny. - @AlexandreaGarza Click To Tweet When you’re going for a new dream, you’ve got to have a plan in place. - @malloryervin Click To Tweet People feel like they have to have it figured out before they try it. - @malloryervin Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Alex Garza: Site | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Mallory Ervin: Site | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Twitter
- FREE 10 Ways To Live Fully Guide
- Smartcups.com—use code MALLORY20
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…