Today I have my husband, Kyle DiMeola, back on the show to help me discuss something incredibly important: dating and choosing the right partner. The people you spend your time with can affect your life in so many ways, and choosing the right people is something I believe is critical to living a full life.
Listen in as we share the red flags to look out for when dating or while your are in a relationship, as well as the importance of knowing when to end a relationship. You’ll learn what co-dependency is, why dating should be fun, and more.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to choose the right people to have in your life.
- What co-dependency is.
- Five red flags of co-dependency.
- Why you need to be intentional about who you choose to be your partner.
- The importance of knowing when to end a relationship.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Dating is a state of courage. - @KyleDimeola Click To Tweet There is no greater decision that you can make in your life than the person or the people that you spend your time with. - @malloryervin Click To Tweet It’s okay not to like what the other person likes. … That is okay. - @KyleDimeola Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Kyle DiMeola: Instagram | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Mallory Ervin: Site | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Twitter
- FREE 10 Ways To Live Fully Guide
- Smartcups.com—use code MALLORY20
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…