Have you ever felt misunderstood in a conversation, like what you were trying to say was just not getting through to the other person? This is something that happens all the time in relationships, with families, in business, and more. That’s why this episode is going to be all about how to become a master communicator.
Lacking the communication skills that help deliver your point in the best way to can lead to frustration, exhaustion, and seemingly endless conversations that seem to go nowhere. Listen in to hear a few core principles of communication that will help you start to understand where you may be going wrong and what areas you can immediately work on. From knowing your audience to learning how to listen better, you’ll discover what you can do now to strengthen your communication skills.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why communication is so essential to every area of your life.
- What Miss America taught me about communication.
- Tips you can take into your next conversation.
- What to do when communicating in challenging situations.
- Why communication is more about listening than talking.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Being a great communicator is essential to living a happy life and having good relationships. - @malloryervin Click To Tweet Have an end goal, but release yourself of an outcome. This is going to really help you to sit and truly hear what the other person is saying. - @malloryervin Click To Tweet Don’t be so set on making your own point that you miss the mark all together. - @malloryervin Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Mallory Ervin: Site | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Twitter
- FREE 10 Ways To Live Fully Guide
- Smartcups.com—use code MALLORY20
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…