Morgan Harper Nichols is an artist, poet, and musician, and I am certain you have seen her work all over Instagram (where she has over 1 million followers). In 2017, Morgan began her project of inviting people to send her their stories, from which she creates art inspired by their words. In return, she sends them the art for free. Today she joins the show to share how she found where she fits into the world and how she broke free of the expectations of others.
Listen in as Morgan explains how going through enormous self-doubt led her to discovering her purpose and has helped her to discover her passion for creating. You will learn the importance of perseverance and patience, as well as what it takes to start being intentional with your life.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to break free of people’s expectations.
- Why it’s so crucial to be optimistic.
- Morgan’s journey to success.
- Why you must persevere through hardships.
- The importance of surrendering.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Technology saves me time, but what am I doing with that time now saved? - @morganhnichols Click To Tweet It was other people’s stories that really truly woke me up. - @morganhnichols Click To Tweet Something that I wrote in that vulnerable place could connect with someone else in their vulnerable place, even though they’ve been through things that I can never imagine going through—that was humbling for me. - @morganhnichols Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Mallory Ervin: Site | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Twitter
- Morgan Harper Nichols: Website | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram
- All Along You Were Blooming by Morgan Harper Nichols
- FREE 10 Ways To Live Fully Guide
- Smartcups.com—use code MALLORY20
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…