Today you’re in for a real treat because my good friend Rachel Stafford is here to spread some wisdom on parenting through this unprecedented time. Rachel is the founder and author of Hands Free Mama, a revolution to let go of all distractions so we can show up as the best parents we can be for our kids. She is also the author of her new book, Live Love Now, which tackles the biggest challenges kids face today and how adults can help them face these stressors with love, compassion, and acceptance.
Listen in as Rachel shares tips on how to navigate through this current challenging time with our kids, how to make the most of our newfound time at home with family, and how to embrace the goodness of the everyday. By the end of this episode, you’ll have the tools to fully thrive in the trenches with your little ones!
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to let go of parenting guilt.
- Advice for managing working from home with children.
- How to create a routine that works for your family.
- Why 10 minutes could be the most powerful gift for your kids.
- How to be a soft spot for your children to find refuge.
- The ways these tools can apply to every relationship.
- How to create a lasting family narrative.
- Tips to motivate and encourage your kids without nagging.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Our kids are really resilient and strong. - @handsfreemama Click To Tweet Perfect parenting is not required to raise resilient kids. - @handsfreemama Click To Tweet Real life happens when you let go of the screens. - @handsfreemama Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Rachel Stafford: Site | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest
- Mallory Ervin: Site | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Twitter
- Hands Free Mama by Rachel Stafford
- Live Love Now by Rachel Stafford – Pre Order!
- Hands Free Life by Rachel Stafford
- Only Love Today by Rachel Stafford
- FREE Bonus Materials with Live Love Now Pre-Order
- FREE 7-day Live Love Now Audio
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…