Jeremy and Adrienne Camp are joining me today to share their passion for keeping God and faith at the center of their life and marriage. A husband and wife duo who have been married for 16 years and have three beautiful children together, Jeremy and Adrienne are co-authors and founders of the non-profit Speaking Louder Ministries. Jeremy is a Grammy-nominated singer and songwriter with a recently released movie about his life, and Adrienne is also a singer, songwriter, and lead singer in a Christian rock band.
Listen in as they open up about how they live intentionally every day and balance life, work, faith, and their marriage. You’ll learn what it has been like for them living life in public eye, how they’ve dealt with the negativity that can come from living a public life, and their top piece of marriage advice.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How Jeremy and Adrienne first met.
- What they think about 2020 as people of faith.
- Their top piece of advice for married couples.
- How they leverage each other to make life decisions.
- What it has been like opening up their life and story to the public.
- How they balance life responsibilities and remain intentional in everything they do.
- What fame has taught them.
- How they handle negativity in their lives.
- What living fully means to them.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Are you going to proclaim it with your voice, or are you going to live it out? - @jeremycamp Click To Tweet I don’t understand this, but I am going to still believe and trust God in the midst of this. - @jeremycamp Click To Tweet Love God, love people—that’s how you live a full life. - @jeremycamp Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Jeremy Camp: Site | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Adrienne Camp: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Mallory Ervin: Site | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Twitter
- Speaking Louder Ministries
- In Unison: The Unfinished Story of Jeremy and Adrienne Camp
- I Still Believe
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…