Have you ever felt like you were stuck doing something you were not made to do? Today’s guest is quite familiar with this experience, but he changed his life around and now dedicates his time to helping others transform their dreams into reality. Bob Goff is guiding light to many, and today he joins the show to share how to avoid letting the world’s current distractions take us away from our purpose in life.
Listen in as Bob explains the importance of authenticity, clarity, and mindfulness when building relationships with the people around us. You will learn how to build people up instead of bringing them down, why we must believe in ourselves, and much more.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to handle the current distractions of the earth.
- Why there is no need for “constructive criticism.”
- The importance of remembering your purpose.
- Why you must be authentically you.
- The truth about insecurity.
- Why we have to try—even if we fail in the end.
Ideas Worth Sharing:If you want to dazzle God, just be you. - @bobgoff Click To Tweet Keep track of the time you spend with each other and be mindful. - @bobgoff Click To Tweet If you wanted to be an author, write a word and you are an author! - @bobgoff Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Bob Goff: Website | Twitter | Instagram
- Mallory Ervin: Site | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Twitter
- Dream Big Framework
- Dream Big by Bob Goff
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, or by RSS
- Share the podcast using the social buttons below