The one and only Vivica A. Fox is joining me today, and I couldn’t be more excited to talk to her! In case you’ve been living under a rock or have missed her in Independence Day or Empire, Vivica is an actress, producer, author, and podcast host—and she is wildly successful at all of them.
Listen in as we discuss everything from what it means to nurture yourself before getting into a relationship, how to persevere when things don’t go as planned, and the current racial climate. Vivica is an absolute spitfire, and I haven’t laughed this much in a long time, so this is definitely an episode you won’t want to miss!
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How Vivica hustled to get to where she is.
- What kept her going despite the setbacks she faced.
- Why it’s important to pay attention to your brand and work to elevate it.
- Vivica’s advice for those who always feel like they’re waiting for something—or someone—else.
- Why Vivica feels that the current Black Lives Matter movement is different from past movements.
- What it actually means to defund the police.
- Her advice for bringing up children in a world with racial inequality.
Ideas Worth Sharing:You can be humble and confident at the same time. - @MsVivicaFox Click To Tweet It’s real. We can’t say 'no, it will be ok.' We have to talk about it. And we also have to educate each other. - @MsVivicaFox Click To Tweet Spread love, not hate. - @MsVivicaFox Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Vivica A Fox: Website | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Mallory Ervin: Site | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Twitter
- Every Day I’m Hustling by Vivica A. Fox
Share the Love:
If you like Living Fully with Mallory Ervin…